NATIONALS TEAMS EVENTS NOTIFICATION
NATIONAL TEAMS EVENT (ALSO INVITING NEW ZEALAND)
JUNIOR TEAMS EVENT (ALSO INVITING NEW ZEALAND)
- Teams will consist of a maximum of 2 handlers and 2 dogs from each State/Territory
- Both team scores will count. In the event that a Team only has one handler/dog then the average score of all dogs’ results will be used for the missing handler/dog
- Teams may be formed as a State or Territory Pair – for example if the NT has only one junior handler eligible/attending and Tasmania has only one junior handler eligible/attending they may join together and form the NT/Tas Junior Nationals Team.
- Handlers are to be aged a minimum of 7 years and under 18 as at 26 May 2020 – 31 May 2020 Inclusive, e.g.: A 17 year old is eligible as long as they don’t turn 18 until after May 31 2020.
- A maximum of up to TWO teams per State/Territory will be allowed (this is ONLY in the case of where there are more than 2 eligible junior handlers who would like to compete in the teams event)
- Dogs entered must have (at minimum) been co-trained and co-handled by the Junior handler prior to the event to an Excellent Level or very close to Excellent level (ie should have their Novice titles OR be NO LESS than one qualification away from titling in Novice – the organising committee reserves the right to confirm the qualifications of the dog and the right to not accept an entry if the dog is deemed to not be at the appropriate level)The closing date for entries will be announced when the full schedule for the whole event has been confirmed, approved and released.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR YOUR STATE/TERRITORY OR NEW ZEALAND NATIONAL TEAM YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR RELEVANT STATE AGILITY BODY TO ANNOUNCE THEIR SELECTION PROCESS FOR EACH EVENT. THIS IS USUALLY DONE VIA STATE GAZETTES/MAGAZINES AND ONLINE ANNOUNCEMENTS. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
Any further questions/queries can be directed (VIA EMAIL ONLY) to myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gail Brindley (email@example.com)
474total visits,3visits today